[U-Boot] nand onfi 8bit/16bit bus support

Michal Simek monstr at monstr.eu
Thu Jun 20 07:32:26 CEST 2013

On 06/19/2013 07:17 PM, Scott Wood wrote:
> On 06/19/2013 08:40:19 AM, Michal Simek wrote:
>> Hi Scott,

>> > This is fixed in current Linux, with NAND_BUSWIDTH_AUTO.  There was a patchset to merge in recent Linux MTD code a while back, but an expected respin didn't come.  I'll try to fix it up when I process this merge window's patches.
>>
>> Have you done this change?
>> I have grepped the latest version and I can't see it there.
>
> MTD from 3.7.1 (which was what was current when the patch was posted months ago) was merged in.
> It looks like NAND_BUSWIDTH_AUTO was added in 3.8.  We can do another MTD update in the next merge window,
> which would pick this up.  Or if you'd like to submit a patch that just fixes this problem
> (in the same way as in Linux, so it doesn't conflict too badly when we do the merge), it could be applied now as a bugfix.

Ah ok. From my point of view it is not bug fix but new features and should go to the u-boot
in proper merge window.
No problem to wait just wanted to get update on this to be able to better plan our work.

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854