[U-Boot] [ANN] v2013.07-rc2

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Sat Jun 29 00:12:22 CEST 2013

Hey all,

I've tagged and pushed v2013.07-rc2.  A bit more over the place than I
should have gone, but picked up a lot of things that have been
outstanding for a while.  The big thing is a refactor of the boot loop.
Everything should be working right now, but please test.  Related to
this is the ability to have crytpographically signed images.  It's like
secure boot in UEFI land, but hopefully without the kerfuffle.

If you've got changes outstanding still, please start gently poking
custodians with patchwork links.  I've got a good bit of stuff I need to
deal with myself still, but please prod me all the same.

Thanks all!

--
Tom