[U-Boot] u-boot gerrit server

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sat Nov 16 00:16:17 CET 2013

Dear Tom,

In message <20131115194059.GI420 at bill-the-cat> you wrote:

> Depends on which part of the flow?  You stopped using CVS at some point.
> And many of us have switched from bk or other tools, to git.  So turning
> "git send-email ..." into "git push ..." will only suck for a bit.

Agreed.  This is the least problem.

> Turning review from mail to web, well, that's different.  I say, look at
> https://u-boot-review.googlesource.com/#/c/1221/ and see how you would
> have reviewed and commented there, rather than on the ML.

Here is my key problem.  I cannot even figure out what to do with this
page.  I cannot display it in a format I am used to, not can I
process it in a way I'm used to.  I'm totally lost with that.

And I don't even see a way to work around that :-(

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Die meisten Menschen pflegen im Kindesalter vom Zeigen auf Gegenstän-
de (Mausbewegung) und "ga" sagen  (Mausklick)  abzukommen,  zugunsten
eines  mächtigeren  und langwierig zu erlernenden Tools (Sprache).
                             -- Achim Linder in de.comp.os.linux.misc