[U-Boot] u-boot gerrit server

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Sat Nov 16 02:39:13 CET 2013

On Sat, Nov 16, 2013 at 12:16:17AM +0100, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
> Dear Tom,
>
> In message <20131115194059.GI420 at bill-the-cat> you wrote:
> >
> > Depends on which part of the flow?  You stopped using CVS at some point.
> > And many of us have switched from bk or other tools, to git.  So turning
> > "git send-email ..." into "git push ..." will only suck for a bit.
>
> Agreed.  This is the least problem.
>
> > Turning review from mail to web, well, that's different.  I say, look at
> > https://u-boot-review.googlesource.com/#/c/1221/ and see how you would
> > have reviewed and commented there, rather than on the ML.
>
> Here is my key problem.  I cannot even figure out what to do with this
> page.  I cannot display it in a format I am used to, not can I
> process it in a way I'm used to.  I'm totally lost with that.

Scroll down to patch set 1, click on unified and you get:
https://u-boot-review.googlesource.com/#/c/1221/1/common/cmd_nvedit.c,unified
and that's a "fancy" unified diff (tabs denoted, line numbers added,
highlighting on the changes within a line).  Some of that is pretty
useful, but I would like to know if you can tweak that once logged in.

--
Tom