[U-Boot] (no subject)

Bojan Buić bojan.buic at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 16:08:35 CET 2013

Sorry for many questions, but I work once with 8 bit ATmega 8
microcontroler and nothing more :(

In manual I found this :

HW_RTC_WATCHDOG 0x050
HW_RTC_WATCHDOG_SET 0x054
HW_RTC_WATCHDOG_CLR 0x058
HW_RTC_WATCHDOG_TOG 0x05C

and now I do not know which register i need setup to enable watchdog ?
0x054? Which value i need write to that register ?

Bojan

2013/11/21 Stefano Babic <sbabic at denx.de>

> On 21/11/2013 15:01, Bojan Buić wrote:
> > Which register I need set up for hard. watchdog ?
> >

> Please read carefully Chapter 23 amn 23.8.6 in the User Manuaal, you
> will find answer to all your question.
>
> Best regards,
> Stefano Babic
>
> --