[U-Boot] (no subject)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Fri Nov 22 08:04:26 CET 2013

Dear Bojan,

In message <CAP8r_=A-vSHTfcbyUeaZfM2Z8=q_-AEMqaaiasPo=kVU5GkfwA at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

> I found address of register HW_RTC_WATCHDOG_SET: 0x8005C054
>
> I need write to that register value 0x054 ?

Please don't expect others doing the work for you.  Stefano already
pointed you to the right section of the manual, so please invest your
own time and efforts to read it and to figure out what needs to be
done.

If you can't figure out what needs to be done, you might consider
hiring an expert.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Real programmers can write assembly code in any language.   :-)
                      - Larry Wall in  <8571 at jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>