[U-Boot] mx28: Error: unrecognized/unsupported processor variant (0x41069265).

Mårten Wikman marten.wikman at novia.fi
Sat Nov 23 12:27:35 CET 2013

> Still getting the CPU ID printed by the kernel?  Then something between
> you setting the value and the kernel reading it is going wrong.

Yes I still get the CPU ID printed by the kernel.  What I understand
you should not have to set machid manually if everything is done
correctly?

To be able to boot u-boot on our custom board we have changed
spl_mem_init.c so dram_vals matches our memory configuration and in
include/configs/mx28evk.h where we changed PHYS_SDRAM_1_SIZE. The
kernel image we're trying to load is compiled with mxs_defconfig
without any changes and it loads without problems on the evk-board.
Could it be that we somehow messed up with the memconfiguration?