[U-Boot] Final talk schedule for U-Boot mini summit and collection of discussion topics

Marek Vasut marex at denx.de
Sun Oct 20 07:51:42 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm posting an actually useful email here, no tartelettes below . Please find a
link to a map with some useful info for ELCE-ers. I fished this from Colin
Guthrie's NSA+ (thanks!)

-->8--

Helpful Edinburgh Map for +The Linux Foundation's LinuxCon Europoe Conference in
Edinburgh

Here is a little map I just threw together with a few places in and around the
conference location. Mostly bars and places to eat nearby!

Hope it helps, feel free to reshare!

If anyone wants to add anything to it, please shout and I'll make add you to the
collaborators!

#linuxcon #linuxconeurope2013 #edinburgh

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=204724642115767700667.0004e903fe244e7a5c90a&msa=0&ll=55.950636,-3.20775&spn=0.002187,0.008256

Best regards,
Marek Vasut