No subject

Tue Oct 15 21:54:23 CEST 2013

need it /before/ booting the board. So currently I need to patch the
environment files for it.

>> I will rework the environments as .env files but I don't want to hold
>> this change until this is accepted.
>
> Please be patient, like we all are.  It's better to wait a bit now,
> then adding work now, and adding more work later to clean up the mess
> again.

The work has already been done.

>> My patch is fine and could go in now as is. Once Simon's patches get
>> in I will post another series reworking the environment to convert it
>> to the .env file format but please don't block on this.
>
> I agree with Stefano that we should not add more to the already
> existing amount of env settings but instead wait for a cleaner way.
> Please be patient - you lose nothing here.

I really see no point in holding it as the work has been done already;
it is Stefano call but I disagree with postpone it as work is done and
being in use.

I will comment on Simon's patch to clarify my understanding there.