[U-Boot] U-Boot Loop

James Chargin jimccrown at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 16:37:14 CEST 2014

Dang,

On 04/14/2014 03:11 PM, Tran, Dang wrote:
> Jim,
>
> I'm using TeraTerm version 2.3.

I've also occasionally used TeraTerm successfully. Usually, I use the
Linux "cu".

> I can send Ctrl-C the board. However when I'm in this looping mode I can't.

I have no other ideas for you to try, I'm sorry.

Perhaps, looking at the networking retry code for your version will
reveal if it watches for interruption.

>>From what you descried, version 2010.12 works and maybe I should update to a later version and see if that fixes my issue.

The common advice given on the mailing list is to update to a later
version. Once you are running a relatively recent version, help is more
likely to be available.

Since most developers on the mailing list are running something very
recent, it can be difficult to help with older versions.

If you are going to update, choose something more recent than 2010.12,
maybe something from 2013 or 2014.

Perhaps, as you hope, a newer version will fix your problem.

> Thanks
> Dang

Good luck.

Jim