[U-Boot] Newbies list?

David Aldrich David.Aldrich at EMEA.NEC.COM
Tue Aug 12 16:35:38 CEST 2014

> Well I've got to say, as a User I'd surely like to learn some new tricks from time to time. I believe this new mailing list would be the right place for it.

As a newbie, I agree that it would be nice to have a low volume list for help.  As it is, I tend to subscribe when I have a question and then unsubscribe later, when my question has been answered.  Would it be a good idea to have separate 'users' and 'dev' lists similar to other projects (such as svn)?

Best regards

David