[U-Boot] Newbies list?

Hannes Petermaier Hannes.Petermaier at br-automation.com
Wed Aug 13 08:24:33 CEST 2014

Hi Frank,

> Well I've got to say, as a User I'd surely like to learn some new tricks
from
> time to time. I believe this new mailing list would be the right place
for it.
> What is happening now: my Mailbox gets full of messages, that I barely
read
> (because they are just too many), most of those I have read then weren't

> useful for me at all - and I guess I unintentionally deleted many
interesting
> mails because of this. Surely I'm not the only one doing it this way.

in this case you've the possibility to switch into "digest mode" on the
mailing-list web-page.
Then you get only a few emails per day and you can have a look to the
headlines and read the rest if there is something interesting.

Of course, it might be a bit difficult if you want to answer on something.

> Kind Regards
> Frank

best regards,
Hannes