[U-Boot] how to get u-boot code with arm64: core support

FengHua fenghua at phytium.com.cn
Wed Jan 15 06:02:34 CET 2014

I make some supplement.
Foundation Model use elf header to determine the entry point, so only support loading elf(or axf) images.
Another way, gcc for aarch64 use rela relocation type and no initial value encoded in rela table. Thus, the file
'u-boot' contains wrong relocation information. Scott provided a few patches to deal with this problem. A tool
 named relocate-rela is provided to fix this problem and u-boot.elf is generated with correct relocation.

So, only u-boot.elf could be used with Foundation model.
Currently only gicv2 is supported. I will upload a gicv3 patch in these days.

Best wishes,