[U-Boot] booting os 'Unknown OS' (1) is not supported

Alexander Khryukin alexander at mezon.ru
Fri Jan 17 17:17:48 CET 2014

>Can you do an 'mkimage -l <image>

[fedya at discordy linux-linaro-tracking]$ mkimage -l arch/arm/boot/uImage
Image Name:   Linux-3.13.0-rc8
Created:      Fri Jan 17 15:47:36 2014
Image Type:   ARM Linux Kernel Image (uncompressed)
Data Size:    4737032 Bytes = 4626.01 kB = 4.52 MB
Load Address: 40008000
Entry Point:  40008000

source code: https://github.com/fedya/u-boot-yse5250