[U-Boot] booting os 'Unknown OS' (1) is not supported

Alexander Khryukin alexander at mezon.ru
Fri Jan 17 17:35:44 CET 2014

> Do you have a kernel and ramdisk and kernel
> command line that works on your board?

Yes, i have a working 3.0. kernel and ramdisk.img
it is an android image.

Linux version 3.0.15 (root at yicsystem) (gcc version 4.4.3 (GCC) ) #1 SMP
PREEMPT Thu Apr 25 14:28:59 KST 2013

> kernel command line

# cat /proc/cmdline
console=ttySAC1,115200n8 vmalloc=512M androidboot.console=ttySAC1

i built a kernel with same string.

> Also is U-Boot and the kernel
> mainline?
u-boot based on U-Boot 2012.12-00000-g462762b-dirty with yse5250 platform
changes

And i tried a mainline u-boot and it's does not working.
Just an empty screen on terminal window.