[U-Boot] Fwd: [ Uboot code understanding guide ]

Devarsh gadhia devarsh.gadhia at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 18:16:54 CET 2014

Hey wolfgang,

I am trying to port uboot on beagle boneblack.
Eventhogh uboot has support for beagle board(but not for BBB), I'd like to
port uboot 2013.10 on BBB as 1 task of ubuntu porting on BBB.

There are omap Soc supprted code in uboot source but to understand the flow
as a beginner is a bit more complex.
I'd search for the similar details in the mailchain first.  Thanks for your
response.