[U-Boot] Requesting a custodian tree for sunxi (Allwinner) maintenance

Ian Campbell ijc at hellion.org.uk
Wed Jul 2 19:57:28 CEST 2014

Hi,

Hans and I would like to propose the creation of a uboot-sunxi.git
custodian tree for things relating to the Allwinner platforms. It would
be a downstream of uboot-arm.git tree with responsibility for it shared
between us. This was previously mentioned on list[0] but we figured it
deserved it's own thread.

I have attached the public half of a fresh ssh key generated for this
purpose. Hans, you should follow up with yours.

Thanks,
Ian.
[0] http://lists.denx.de/pipermail/u-boot/2014-June/182701.html