[U-Boot] m68k: Fix warnings with gcc 4.6

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Tue Jul 8 00:59:50 CEST 2014

Hi Jason,

On 24 June 2014 07:06, Jason.Jin at freescale.com <Jason.Jin at freescale.com> wrote:

[snip]

> [...]

Thank seems a bit unfortunate. I wonder if there is a way to
distinguish the two boards from their boards.cfg entry? We could
perhaps add a feature to buildman to support building the same arch
with two different toolchains if that is what it takes?

Also, can you please send a link so I can download the two toolchains?

Regards,
Simon