[U-Boot] dfu download issue with ci_udc

S Durga Prasad Paladugu durgaprasad.psdp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 06:22:19 CEST 2014

Hi Wolfgang,

I am using mainline 2014.1 git version but integrated that with the latest
ci_udc driver changes and trying to test it on zynq board.I integrated the
latest ci_udc as it has fixes related to the dfu. Previously with 2014.1
its not working at all and timing out at host while trying to download so i
integrated with latest driver then download was sucessfull at host side but
at device side its not copying dfu buf to actual interface(its ram address
in my case).This is because the zpl at the end of the dfu download not
working as expected.

Regards,
DP