[U-Boot] u-boot command for standalone application

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Thu Jul 24 20:10:51 CEST 2014

Dear swami91,

In message <1406208554349-184870.post at n7.nabble.com> you wrote:

> Sorry the confusion. Actually my question is not standalone application
> accessing the u-boot services. Its other way around. Can the go command to
> execute the standalone application embedded into the u-boot? Can we call
> do_go() and execute the standalone application?

You can do this, if you really think this needs to be done.

Instread of hard-cosing such stuff, it is probably way more flexible
(and does not require to write any code at all) if you use U-Boot's
scripting capabilities and store this command in the environment.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
It's a small world, but I wouldn't want to paint it.