[U-Boot] DM, Kconfig and clang changes

Masahiro Yamada yamada.m at jp.panasonic.com
Tue Jul 29 13:10:23 CEST 2014

Hi Tom,
(and Albert for [3])

On Mon, 14 Jul 2014 13:22:25 -0400
Tom Rini <trini at ti.com> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> So the release is out, and I want to make sure that some of these big
> changes get as much testing as we can.
>
> Simon, can you please make up a pull request with what you think is
> ready to go now?
>
> Masahiro and Jeroen, can you please make sure patchwork is up to date
> and perhaps setup a bundle with your changes that are ready (and for
> clang, not ARM centric, I want Albert to pick those up when he's ready,
> I'll review/comment tho).

This is just a reminder about the Kconfig series.

[1] Please apply some updates of boards.cfg

http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/372347/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/373391/

I need them to generate the initial version of
board MAINTAINERS.

[2] Kconfig series also depends on the following series:
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/372339/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/372337/
http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/372338/

[3] u-boot-arm is currently out of sync

(This item is rather addressed to Albert)

I notice some new boards (rmobile, sunxi)
stacked on the u-boot-arm.

Because my Kconfig series is based on u-boot/master,
those boards are not taken into account.

If Albert sends a pull request hopefully,
I am pleased to update the Kconfig series.

Anyway it is OK if either of you is willing to fix the conflict lator.
(defconfig, Kconfig, MAINTAINERS must be updated in that case.)

Best Regards
Masahiro Yamada