[U-Boot] buildman: using wrong libgcc.a (magic -3)

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Wed Nov 5 20:09:02 CET 2014

Dear Steve,

In message <545A74E6.5010208 at broadcom.com> you wrote:

> In my experience, we would normally set the CROSS_COMPILE variable to
> the "prefix" of the cross compiler toolchain, for example:
>
> CROSS_COMPILE=/opt/eldk-5.4/armv7a/sysroots/i686-eldk-linux/usr/bin/armv7a-vfp-neon-linux-gnueabi/arm-linux-gnueabi-

Actually we should have only

	CROSS_COMPILE=arm-linux-gnueabi-

and make the PATH take care of where to pick the tools from.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Your csh still thinks true is false. Write to your vendor  today  and
tell them that next year Configure ought to "rm /bin/csh" unless they
fix  their blasted shell. :-)
                 - Larry Wall in Configure from the perl distribution