[U-Boot] SPL (Secondary Program Loader) on iMX6SL

John Tobias john.tobias.ph at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 03:54:49 CET 2014

Hi Fabio,

The SPL support that I have done for sabresd is not %100 done. I just
did that for the testing and to see if I could load the SPL image.

Btw, I saw in freescale repository that they have the plugin feature.
I enabled it but it didn't work. When I load the image, it jump to
0x00907000.

Do you know how does it work?.

Regards,

john