[U-Boot] loadb problem. Hangs on START_CHAR

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Nov 17 14:30:53 CET 2014

Dear Bo,

In message <1416227882897-196541.post at n7.nabble.com> you wrote:
> Well, I measured TX and RX at the target. They both have the same minimum
> pulse width of about 8.7 µs.
>
> I'm reading up on delays in c-kermit. Is there a way to set char- and line
> delays somehow?

You should not need any such delays.  The protocol is simple enough.
Even a slow processor should have ample resources to handle this - I
think I had this working on some ancient MPC860 PowerPC system running
at just 33 MHz CPU clock.

What is your CPU clock?

You do have caches enabled, don't you?

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
      Bugs are by far the largest and  most successful class of
      entity, with nearly a million known species. In this res-
      pect they outnumber all the other  known  creatures about
      four to one.  -- Professor Snope's Encyclopedia of Animal