[U-Boot] loadb problem. Hangs on START_CHAR

bomellberg bo.mellberg at physio-control.com
Mon Nov 17 14:44:28 CET 2014

Dear Wolfgang!

Thank you for your efforts to help me out.

I keep coming back to the fact that "loads" works fine in 115200 baud, but
"loadb" does not.

If there is indeed a timing issue, it must be some handshaking in the Kermit
protocol, right? The "loads" command just absorbs data as it is transferred,
but the "loadb" command, using Kermit, tries to speed up the transfer by
adjusting packet size according to crc-errors.

I am a bit baffled as you can imagine.

/Bo