[U-Boot] U-Boot Mini Summit

Alexey Brodkin Alexey.Brodkin at synopsys.com
Tue Oct 7 21:02:10 CEST 2014

Hi Detlev,

On Tue, 2014-10-07 at 11:38 +0200, Detlev Zundel wrote:
> Hello Masahiro-san,
>
> [...]
>
> > Perhaps, is it better to insert 5-minute break between talks?
> > Speakers might need to get something prepared. (connecting their
> > laptop to the beamer, etc.)
>
> Of course.  I did not explicitely include this in the agenda, but such a
> 5 minute break is what I'll strive to maintain.

I would even propose to have a backup setup for slides presentation.

I remember I once tried to use a beamer attached to my Fedora-driven
laptop and didn't succeed with that.

Moreover new gen laptops may only have like mini-DisplayPort output
instead of VGA so there's a probability some laptops won't have a chance
to be connected to existing (not that advanced/modern) beamer.

So given you guys have all presentations beforehand (I believe in for of
PDFs) would be good to have an ability to display them if my laptop
refuses to work with beamer again.

-Alexey