[U-Boot] Upstream uboot and Arndale 5250 support

Guillaume Gardet guillaume.gardet at free.fr
Wed Oct 8 15:13:47 CEST 2014

Le 08/10/2014 12:16, Paolo Pisati a écrit :
> that's weird, because i don't have bootz:
>

> are you using a patched u-boot?
>
> i'm using the default arndale_defconfig.
>
> anyhow, can i have your full working config?
> i'm starting to feel i'm chasing ghosts here.

I used this patch for -rc2 (which will not apply on -rc3 because of changes on arndale config between -rc2 and -rc3):
https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/391247/raw/
with arndale_defconfig.

Then, I used a bootscript which defined and used the values I gave you:
kerneladdr=0x44000000
ramdiskaddr=0x45000000
fdtaddr=0x4c000000

But you can define those values manually, of courses.

Hope it will help you.

Guillaume