[U-Boot] efi: Error building as EFI payload (both 32bit and 64 bit)

Stoppa, Igor igor.stoppa at intel.com
Fri Aug 14 13:22:10 CEST 2015

Hi Bin,

On 14 August 2015 at 13:30, Bin Meng <bmeng.cn at gmail.com> wrote:

> I reread the doc and found the only thing that confused you is 'make
> menuconfig'. Actually it is not needed as the build step of EFI
> application and payload is pretty clear.

Please notice also that not all the options mentioned are immediately
available from the qemu_x86_defconfig, so it is not possible to know
if they are binary or something else.
That might be inferred from the doc, when it is said to set a certain option.
So one might just try to set it to "y"
But it's not 100% obvious.
Maybe the simpler and more effective way to let people easily play
with EFI builds of U-Boot is to provide variants of the qemu defconfig
file.

--
igor