[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2015.04-rc1 released

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Mon Feb 2 20:00:12 CET 2015

Hey all,

I've pushed v2015.04-rc1 out to the repository and tarballs should exist
soon.

The merge window is now closed.  I'm going to do my best to keep to the
every two weeks we do an RC thing again this time and continuing to rely
on everyones best judgement about what level of changes they're going to
put into a pull request to me.

With -rc1 out, if things don't have a plan to move to generic board (for
example I saw the series for microblaze) it's time to put up a removal
series and CC anyone still listed as being interested in it.

As always, if anything is broken please speak up.

Thanks all!

--
Tom