[U-Boot] relocation on freescale mx35 doesn't work after update to 2015.01

Priebe, Sebastian Sebastian.Priebe at cadcon.de
Thu Feb 5 16:24:40 CET 2015

Hello,

I'm using a custom board with iMX35 CPU (ARM1136).
After I updated to version 2015.01 the relocation doesn't work anymore.
I turned on CONFIG_DEBUG and the last output I saw was:
    Relocating to 83f89000, new gd at 83e84ec8, sp at 83e84ea0

I recognized the new function "relocate_vectors".
I copied the special handling (strong function) from mx25, which is just skipping the relocation of the vectors and with that the U-Boot is booting again on my board.

Do I need some special handling for mx35, too? Does anyone have the same problem?

Any advice?

Thanks,
Sebastian

CADCON
Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Robert Bauer, Andreas Gundel
Sitz der Gesellschaft: D-86368 Gersthofen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Augsburg HRA 14521

[CADCON]