[U-Boot] [RFC] m68k: generic board

Angelo Dureghello angelo at sysam.it
Fri Feb 6 22:49:46 CET 2015

On 06/02/2015 17:02, Tom Rini wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 26, 2015 at 09:39:13AM +0000, Huan Wang wrote:
>> Hi, Tom,

>>> Lets go with #2 and we'll purge the rest of the boards that you don't
>>> want to convert and compile test after -rc1.  Thanks!
>>>
>> [Alison Wang] Do you mean you will purge the rest of the boards if
>> they are not converted and tested?
>>
>> I have these boards, such as m52277evb, m5253demo, m53017evb,
>> m5329evb, m5373evb, m54418twr, m54451evb, m54455evb, m547xevb and
>> m548xevb. I think I really need some time to convert and test them.
>
> Please get them converted ASAP and remove the rest of the boards which
> you do not plan to support.  Thanks!

Sorry but i had some delays in these days, especially due to a bug
in the kernel.org 4.6.3 toolchain for i686:

https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/2/6/654

I am about to send in some days amcore board patch
already set up to work with generic board support.

Once the set is accepted, we should be able to convert the other boards,
or re-introduce easily the boards.

Best regards,
Angelo Dureghello