[U-Boot] u-boot sunxi fel plan for v2015.04

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Mon Feb 16 17:42:46 CET 2015

On Sun, Feb 15, 2015 at 05:38:48PM +0100, Hans de Goede wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 15-02-15 15:43, Siarhei Siamashka wrote:
> >On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 16:50:49 -0500
> >Tom Rini <trini at ti.com> wrote:

> >>And when everyone is happy I'll take it via the sunxi tree (And try and
> >>see about giving it a spin on my Lime2).  Thanks!
> >
> >Thanks for clarifying this.
> >
> >Simon, could you please confirm that you are not going to do anything
> >anymore with the third patch from your sunxi FEL fixes set?
> >
> >Hans, could you please queue Simon's patches in the sunxi next branch
> >just like Tom suggested (and after the status of the third patch becomes
> >more clear)?
>
> I'm fine with taking Simon's patch-set as is, and upstreaming it through
> the sunxi tree, but the start.S changes are not really sunxi specific, so I
> think they need Alberts ack?
>
> Tom are you ok with taking these without Albert's ack?

[ Oops, looks like Albert wasn't on the To list at one point and thus
part of the delay? ]

> And/or Albert can we have your ack for:
>
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/437580/
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/437581/
> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/437582/
>
> (the 2nd one is not really ARM specific, but still)

I've looked them over and I think we're somewhere between "safe enough
and correct" and "there's still time to re-work things more if Albert
wants a different approach".  So if there's still time today lets get
that part moving along, thanks!

--
Tom