[U-Boot] U-Boot stuck after relocation attempt on MX51 board

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Wed Feb 25 23:05:40 CET 2015

Hi Dave,

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 6:23 PM, DaveKucharczyk
<david.kucharczyk at gmail.com> wrote:
> I applied the patch, but it still hangs.
>
> The directory tree is different for mx5x vs. MX35
>
> I added relocate.S to...arch/arm/cpu/armv7/mx5/relocate.S
>
> and modified Makefile here...arch/arm/cpu/armv7/mx5/Makefile
>
> Does that seem right?

I have just tested top of tree U-boot and my mx53loco board boots fine.

It seems your issue is a different one. You are using 2014.07, can you
try it with 2015.01 instead?

Also, you said that your 512MB board version works fine, but the 256MB fails.

I suppose you are using two different binaries for each board, right?
You can't have a single binary for the two boards, unless you use the
SPL approach.

Regards.

Fabio Estevam