[U-Boot] EHCI timed out on TD - token=0x80008d80 on U-Boot 2013.04

Manjunath manjunath at tes-dst.com
Fri Apr 15 09:44:21 CEST 2016

Hello All,

I am using U-Boot 2013.04. I have tried enabling the USB support at u-boot. Now i get the following log on successful detection of a USB device.

U-Boot > usb start
(Re)start USB...
USB0:   USB EHCI 1.00
scanning bus 0 for devices... 2 USB Device(s) found
USB1:   USB EHCI 1.00
scanning bus 1 for devices... 2 USB Device(s) found
       scanning usb for storage devices... EHCI timed out on TD - token=0x80008c80
EHCI timed out on TD - token=0x80008d80
EHCI timed out on TD - token=0x80008d80
EHCI timed out on TD - token=0x80008d80
EHCI timed out on TD - token=0x80008d80
EHCI timed out on TD - token=0x80008d80
error in inquiry
1 Storage Device(s) found
       scanning usb for ethernet devices... 0 Ethernet Device(s) found

Once this error occurs at next boot i am unable to detect the usb. What might be the problem? If there is solution as a patch would be helpful.

Regards,
Manju