[U-Boot] test/py - test OS boot

Michal Simek monstr at monstr.eu
Mon Apr 18 15:46:39 CEST 2016

Hi Stephen and Simon,

have you thought how to use test/py for testing OS boot?
I am not experienced with python to quickly hack it myself but in
general I think we should support boot till OS (to test OS handoff,
legacy, fit formats, bootm subcommands, go, etc) till certain point and
then do reset and if that pattern is found test should pass.
I was trying to find out a way how to perform reset command and let test
pass.
Is there any way how to do it?

Thanks,
Michal

--
Michal Simek, Ing. (M.Eng), OpenPGP -> KeyID: FE3D1F91
w: www.monstr.eu p: +42-0-721842854