[U-Boot] [ANN] v2016.05-rc3

Vagrant Cascadian vagrant at debian.org
Tue Apr 26 21:05:58 CEST 2016

On 2016-04-25, Tom Rini wrote:
> I know I did v2016.05-rc2 just last week, but that's because I was off
> schedule.  We are two weeks out from scheduled release, so he's -rc3.
> Please test this everywhere you can.

I'm having issues with v2016.05-rc3 booting beaglebone black from eMMC
and microSD, reverting ef5ebe951bec72631cdbc7cef9079e6c684e5d0b
"ti_armv7_common.h: Fix U-Boot location on eMMC" seems to fix the issue
for me.

It appears this patch changed where the raw offsets for loading
u-boot.img are, though the "old" offsets are already in widespread use,
so would be unfortunate to have to change them everywhere else.

live well,
  vagrant