[U-Boot] Fwd: change the relocate address of u-boot

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Thu Apr 28 23:58:28 CEST 2016

On Thu, Apr 28, 2016 at 08:41:38PM +0200, Marwa Hamza wrote:
> [...]

So what you need to do is something like:
qemu-system-arm -M vexpress-a9 -kernel vexpress_ca9x4/u-boot  -nographic -m 1G
to boot qemu and the Versatile A9.  And then you also need to pass in
some more options to qemu-system-arm to give it a disk image that
contains a kernel and root filesystem image and then boot that like a
normal system would.

--
Tom