[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2016.09-rc2 released

Lukasz Majewski l.majewski at majess.pl
Wed Aug 24 09:01:07 CEST 2016

Hi Tom,

> A non-code change is that now I have Jenkins setup to automatically

Jenkins - brrr.... I've had a really hard time with this "peculiar"
piece of SW.

Run away from it if you still can....

I've switched to buildbot a few months ago and that was _REALLY_ good
decision.

A few pros:
- It is written in python, so if I need to extend it, then I write code
  (not write in groovy) and use SCM to store the changes
- It's web interface is far more readable than Jenkins (this is what
  non-tech people say)
- It is smaller project, with things which are really needed.

> poll my WIP branches and run test/py/test.py on a few real boards
> along with sandbox.

Great :-)

Do you have any exynos board connected to the setup?

> I still have some more configuring and cabling
> to do, and a few more boards I can get setup.
>
> If you notice any problems with the release, please speak out and
> thanks all!

Best regards,
Łukasz Majewski