[U-Boot] mx7: ums command does not mount SD card partitions

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 20:16:55 CEST 2016

Hi Ye Li,

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 9:16 AM, Ye Li <ye.li at nxp.com> wrote:

> I tried with 20 times, no issue found.  Could you change a USB cable and try again.

Thanks for testing.

Just want to make sure we are using the same method to test this.

When I run "ums 0 mmc 0" on mx7d sabresd I do see the "/dev/sdb1" to
appear every time.
I am using Ubuntu on my host PC and the two USB stick icons (one for
each partition) do appear in the left column.

However, the two partitions do not automount all the time:

$ ls -al /media/fabio/dff160a2-b8d2-4964-babe-a7d4f47e5c4e/
ls: cannot access /media/fabio/dff160a2-b8d2-4964-babe-a7d4f47e5c4e/:
No such file or directory

$ ls -al /media/fabio/Boot\ imx7d-/
ls: cannot access /media/fabio/Boot imx7d-/: No such file or directory

On mx6 I see the partitions to mount automatically every time, so I
don't think it would be a USB cable problem.

Thanks