[U-Boot] Please assign custodian for: u-boot-pmic / maintainers for: Samsung boards

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Thu Dec 1 03:19:58 CET 2016

Hi Przemyslaw,

On 30 November 2016 at 06:27, Przemyslaw Marczak <p.marczak at samsung.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> During the last year I was assigned to an internal project, and I haven't time for an Open Source activity, so I was quite inactive on U-Boot list.

I wondered where you went!

> I finish work today at Samsung, so my e-mail address will become inactive. My new work is not related with Open Source activity.
>
> I was maintaining three boards:
> ./board/samsung/smdk5420/MAINTAINERS
> ./board/samsung/universal_c210/MAINTAINERS
> ./board/samsung/odroid/MAINTAINERS
>
> Lukasz Majewski will maintain Odroid-XU3 (smdk5420), Lukasz please send the patch with this change.
>
> Yaehoon, I thing that you are the right person for the C210/Odroid U3 boards, since you put a lot of work in Samsung's boards code at all.
>
> I also had PMIC tree in U-Boot, but I haven't time to maintain it.
>
> Simon, you put a big effort into PMIC framework, and also last year,
> you reviewed a lot of code for PMIC drivers. Are you interested to take the PMIC tree as one of your working sub-tree?
>
> Tom, if Simon accept this proposition, then can you please remove the PMIC tree from the git server?

That is OK with me for the moment - it can be done as part of DM. Your
PMIC framework has proven to work well and they have not been any
major changes, so I think it is a fairly light load.

Tom if you know anyone interested in this please let me know.

> Thank you all for cooperation!

Thank you, and best wishes for your new role.

> Best regards,
> --
> Przemyslaw Marczak
> Samsung R&D Institute Poland