[U-Boot] Please assign custodian for: u-boot-pmic / maintainers for: Samsung boards

Jaehoon Chung jh80.chung at samsung.com
Thu Dec 1 05:27:28 CET 2016

On 12/01/2016 11:19 AM, Simon Glass wrote:
> Hi Przemyslaw,
>
> On 30 November 2016 at 06:27, Przemyslaw Marczak <p.marczak at samsung.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> During the last year I was assigned to an internal project, and I haven't time for an Open Source activity, so I was quite inactive on U-Boot list.
>
> I wondered where you went!
>

>> I finish work today at Samsung, so my e-mail address will become inactive. My new work is not related with Open Source activity.
>>
>> I was maintaining three boards:
>> ./board/samsung/smdk5420/MAINTAINERS
>> ./board/samsung/universal_c210/MAINTAINERS
>> ./board/samsung/odroid/MAINTAINERS
>>
>> Lukasz Majewski will maintain Odroid-XU3 (smdk5420), Lukasz please send the patch with this change.
>>
>> Yaehoon, I thing that you are the right person for the C210/Odroid U3 boards, since you put a lot of work in Samsung's boards code at all.

You means Yaehoon is me? :) Yes, i can maintain the C210/Odroid U3 board..also XU3, all Samsung boards.

>> I also had PMIC tree in U-Boot, but I haven't time to maintain it.
>>
>> Simon, you put a big effort into PMIC framework, and also last year,
>> you reviewed a lot of code for PMIC drivers. Are you interested to take the PMIC tree as one of your working sub-tree?
>>
>> Tom, if Simon accept this proposition, then can you please remove the PMIC tree from the git server?
>
> That is OK with me for the moment - it can be done as part of DM. Your
> PMIC framework has proven to work well and they have not been any
> major changes, so I think it is a fairly light load.
>
> Tom if you know anyone interested in this please let me know.

Well, if it's possible, i have interesting for pmic..(Even though i didn't contribute anything for pmic. :/ )
Because i have also worked on pmic for Samsung project with my colleague.

>> Thank you all for cooperation!
>
> Thank you, and best wishes for your new role.

Wishes you all the best in new role. Przemyslaw!

Best Regards,
Jaehoon Chung