[U-Boot] Dynamic linker in uboot

atulkumar singh atul.singh008 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 06:41:06 CEST 2016

Hi All,

Could some one please let me know whether u-boot has its own dynamic linker?
This question comes to my mind while building u-boot for ARM architecture
and seeing the relocation entry into the final u-boot elf.
Here the same u-boot sources behaved differently while generating
relocation record in final binary and as ARM based u-boot only support
relocation record "R_ARM_RELATIVE".
So please let me know whether u-boot has its own dynamic linker with some
document or pointing to the source file related to the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Atul Kumar Singh.