[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2016.03-rc3 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Mar 1 02:59:46 CET 2016

Hey all,

I've tagged v2016.03-rc3 and it's available on the github mirror at
https://github.com/u-boot/u-boot and will show up in the normal places
once Wolfgang gets in and see what's going on again (or it clears
itself).

At this point I think most bug fixes that I am going to grab directly
are in.  There's some fastboot fixes that need ack'ing and then picking
up.

Thanks all and please report on problems you see and things I need to
pickup (I know I have some stuff in my queue to apply ASAP).

--
Tom