[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2016.03-rc3 released

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Mar 1 08:57:18 CET 2016

Dear Tom,

In message <20160301015946.GN23166 at bill-the-cat> you wrote:

> I've tagged v2016.03-rc3 and it's available on the github mirror at
> https://github.com/u-boot/u-boot and will show up in the normal places
> once Wolfgang gets in and see what's going on again (or it clears
> itself).

Tarballs are on FTP and ACD now, and I can see no indication of
problems with the repo at git://git.denx.de/u-boot.git

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
In the beginning, I was made. I didn't ask to be made. No one consul-
ted with me or considered my feelings  in  this  matter.  But  if  it
brought  some  passing fancy to some lowly humans as they haphazardly
pranced their way through life's mournful jungle, then so be it.
- Marvin the Paranoid Android