[U-Boot] Ethernet not found on Arria 5.

Marek Vasut marex at denx.de
Thu Mar 10 13:43:37 CET 2016

On 03/10/2016 09:58 AM, Bakhvalov, Denis (Nokia - PL/Wroclaw) wrote:
> Hi Marek, Dinh,

Hi,

>> Are you booting using mainline U-Boot SPL ? :-)
>
> No, we use SPL from U-Boot 2013.
> I can quess what you will say now, but it somehow worked before (combination SPL + U-Boot from 2013).

I will say exactly that, you are asking for support in mainline mailing
list, while you don't even use mainline. What sort of reaction do you
even expect ?

> Is there a way to capture fpga dumps?
> I can then compare them to working case.
> I can assume that there will be lots of differences and I would have to check them manually, but it's better than nothing I think.

Why are you constantly hung on this FPGA part ? The ethernet is not
routed through the FPGA, it is connected directly to the HPS. Thus,
you don't have to care about the FPGA at all, you only care about the
configuration of the HPS.

> Best regards,
> Denis Bakhvalov

Marek Vasut