[U-Boot] [FASTBOOT] increase envstr[] length from 32 to 64

Nicolas le bayon nlebayon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 16:41:51 CEST 2016

Hi,

The following commit has been pushed in order to retrieve envrionment
variables for fastboot:
fastboot: allow retrieving fastboot variables from env
(74322201dde4593dc3194c702e95e5760e6b497a)

The file is drivers/usb/gadget/f_fastboot.c, function is cb_getvar

It uses à 32-char array (char envstr[32]), knowing that it should ends by
'\0', so it has 31 usable characters.

In my case, we use the variable: ‘fastboot.partition-type:userdata’, his
length is 32 characters, so this is a problem.

As information, this variable is used in the Android context, but we can
imagine to face this same issue with any framework.

Would it be possible to increase the length from 32 to 64 ?

Thanks in advance.
Best Regards
Nicolas