[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2017.07-rc3 released

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Jul 4 00:05:17 UTC 2017

Hey all,

It's release day and v2017.07-rc3 is out.  Things look good.  I was
hoping to have a few things pulled in today but that just didn't work
out.  So, I expect to be bringing back PowerPC 8xx support in the next
few days.  No, it's not perfect.  But it's better than it was before it
was removed and the new maintainer has committed to making things
better.  And, I'm a sucker for incremental improvement over time.

I expect us to release v2017.07 on schedule on the 10th of July.

Thanks all!

--
Tom