[U-Boot] [ANN] U-Boot v2017.07-rc3 released

Heiko Schocher hs at denx.de
Tue Jul 4 05:23:43 UTC 2017

Hello Tom,

Am 04.07.2017 um 02:05 schrieb Tom Rini:
> Hey all,
>
> It's release day and v2017.07-rc3 is out.  Things look good.  I was
> hoping to have a few things pulled in today but that just didn't work
> out.  So, I expect to be bringing back PowerPC 8xx support in the next
> few days.  No, it's not perfect.  But it's better than it was before it
> was removed and the new maintainer has committed to making things
> better.  And, I'm a sucker for incremental improvement over time.

Ok!

Just started tbot tests for the at91 siemens boards, and all 3 are
working now with mainline (incl. DFU) again :-D

The BBB test is still broken, as I wait for a relais with which
I can connect GND to P8_43 as Robert suggested, so I can switch
automated between bootmodes, and unbreak the board on failure.

So, if there is a problem with current U-Boot, I hope automated
git bisect with tbot is soon working on the BBB.

> I expect us to release v2017.07 on schedule on the 10th of July.
>
> Thanks all!

Thanks for your work!

bye,
Heiko