[U-Boot] Ethernet not functional on i.MX6DL Sabre Auto

Miquel RAYNAL miquel.raynal at free-electrons.com
Thu Jul 13 06:34:01 UTC 2017

Hi Fabio,

On Wed, 12 Jul 2017 17:17:28 -0300
Fabio Estevam <festevam at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 12, 2017 at 4:52 PM, Fabio Estevam <festevam at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > I don't have my mx6sabreauto handy to investigate this problem.
> >
> > Does the change below make Ethernet to work again?
> > https://pastebin.com/VnEdBCa6
>
> And here is a patch against u-boot-imx tree (
> http://git.denx.de/?p=u-boot/u-boot-imx.git;a=summary)
>
> No need to change anything in defconfig. Only do:
>
> make mx6sabreauto_defconfig
> make
>
> and Ethernet should work with the patch applied.
>
> Please let me know how your test goes.

Thank you for the very quick answer, I was not able to test the patch
yesterday but now I can confirm it works and Ethernet is functional
again on mx6sabreauto design.

The patch you sent does only apply on imx tree though (the path
contains mx6sabreauto instead of mx6qsabreauto).

Best regards,
Miquèl

--
Miquel Raynal, Free Electrons