[U-Boot] Ethernet not functional on i.MX6DL Sabre Auto

Fabio Estevam festevam at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 14:07:30 UTC 2017

Hi Miquel,

On Thu, Jul 13, 2017 at 3:34 AM, Miquel RAYNAL
<miquel.raynal at free-electrons.com> wrote:

> Thank you for the very quick answer, I was not able to test the patch
> yesterday but now I can confirm it works and Ethernet is functional
> again on mx6sabreauto design.

Thanks for testing!

> The patch you sent does only apply on imx tree though (the path
> contains mx6sabreauto instead of mx6qsabreauto).

On the latest u-boot-imx tree the mx6sabreauto have been converted to
SPL, so the same SPL + u-boot.img can boot mx6q/mx6dl/mx6qp sabreauto
boards.

That's the reason we have renamed it from mx6qsabreauto to the more
generic mx6sabreauto naming.